Listed in: Snacks
• 1 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, thoroughly drained and rinsed
• 1 Tablespoons Oilerie® Rosemary extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Oilerie® Fleur de sel salt
• 1 teaspoon from 4 in 1 Salt Free seasonings
(we recommend Spices and Herb(spicey), available at The Oilerie®)
• Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
• DRY THEM! This is the most important part. Whether you use canned or dried, drain and rinse the chickpeas, and then rub them thoroughly between two or three paper towels and make sure they are dry. Remove any loose skins that happen to come off the beans.
• Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and toss with extra virgin olive oil until evenly coated (measure the oil and don't overdo it.)
• Spread the chickpeas in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 30 to 40 minutes- rotate the pan every 10 minutes and shake them up at the same time. **If the chickpeas still seem soggy, let cool completely and roast again for an additional 30 minutes.**
• Remove them from the oven and IMMEDIATELY coat with salt and spices
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category: